Join the New Mexico Mounted Patrol - Las Cruces Troop 10
Do you have what it takes to join the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol? If so contact us.
We are looking for men and women who want to make a difference in their community.
NMMP - Las Cruces Qualifications
NMMP - Las Cruces Recruiting Process may include
If you are interested in joining the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol, please visit us at our next Troop meeting. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month.
The next scheduled meeting is:
Dec 19th, 2017 at 7pm
For security, guests may attend by invitation only. To receive an invitation for our next meeting, please contact us.
* At least 21 years of age at academy graduation
* US Citizen and resident of New Mexico
* Valid NM Driver's License
* Satisfactory driving record
* High School diploma or GED
* No felony convictions
* No misdemeanor convictions for domestic violence
* No misdemeanor convictions in the last 36 months
* No disqualifiers from carrying a firearm
* Application Packet review
* Oral Board
* Physical abilities / Medical screening
* Background Investigation
* Drug Testing
* Psychological Testing
* Successful completion of pre and post
commissioning academy (or waiver) and field training
You may download an application to Join the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol here: NMMP Application
**** Applications are being accepted for our next weekend police academy. Email your current resume along with the application below to ****
apply at NMMP10.org