Join the New Mexico Mounted Patrol - Las Cruces Troop 10
Do you have what it takes to join the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol? If so contact us.
We are looking for men and women who want to make a difference in their community.
NMMP - Las Cruces Qualifications
NMMP - Las Cruces Recruiting Process may include
If you are interested in joining the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol, please visit us at our next Troop meeting. Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month.
The next scheduled meeting is:
Nov 7th, 2018 7PM
Please email for location
Location has changed.
* At least 21 years of age at academy graduation
* US Citizen and resident of New Mexico
* Valid NM Driver's License
* Satisfactory driving record
* High School diploma or GED
* No felony convictions
* No misdemeanor convictions for domestic violence
* No misdemeanor convictions in the last 36 months
* No disqualifiers from carrying a firearm
* Application Packet review
* Oral Board
* Physical abilities / Medical screening
* Background Investigation
* Drug Testing
* Psychological Testing
* Successful completion of pre and post
commissioning academy (or waiver) and field training
You may download an initial applicant packet to Join the Las Cruces Troop of the New Mexico Mounted Patrol here: NMMP Initial Applicant Packet
*** All Applicants, please turn in your applications at the next meeting ***